Family Office Services
Bringing your complete financial plan into focus
Designed for families with complicated wealth management concerns that cross multiple disciplines and generations, our Family Office group provides a wide range of services tailored to your specific needs.
The administrative burden of managing multiple activities and relationships requires significant time, expertise and organization. The structure of our Family Office Services Group provides the administration to coordinate all of the various professional disciplines necessary to manage the financial affairs of your family. Our goal is simple: to ensure the preservation and growth of your financial assets and your family legacy.
Our Family Office Services can assist you with:
- Estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer tax planning
- Tax planning and preparation
- Philanthropic planning
- Risk management review
- Cash flow management and bill pay services
You may benefit from our Family Office Services if:
- You realize your level of wealth requires skills and knowledge that are beyond the scope of expertise of your current advisors
- The various aspects of your financial life are multi-faceted, dynamic and interrelated
- You are looking for a higher level of customized solutions, specialized expertise, attention to detail and personal service
Since many of our clients receive advice from multiple sources (CPA, attorney, private banker, insurance agent, etc.), they ask us to take a leading role in coordinating the advice and then helping with the implementation so it all works together.
By acting as your Family CFO, we can help to streamline your financial affairs. Our Family CFO model is designed to advise, organize and coordinate your financial life and serve as a single point of contact for your various professionals.